Current Job Openings
Signature Products Group is an industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of licensed outdoor products to major retailers internationally.
+ Online Sales Manager
SPG is seeking a reliable self-starter for the Online Sales Manager position who has the passion and enthusiasm to help manage and grow our ecommerce business. This person will work with the Director of Ecommerce to grow profitable revenue by selling our catalog of 4k SKUs direct to consumer on various marketplaces and our website. We are looking for someone who has top-notch organizational skills, creativity, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Identify, evaluate, and execute new merchandising strategies for increasing sales and profit margin
• Analyze historical sales data to identify opportunities for growth and plan/allocate internal resources accordingly
• Create and execute a promotional calendar in alignment with budget and overarching sales strategy
• Identify opportunities and develop sales strategy with growth potential and associated costs in marketing, promotions, etc.
• Communicate with production planning to ensure adequate inventory is ordered to meet forecasted demand and promotional spikes.
• Assist in creating and optimizing ad campaigns across platforms such as Adwords, AMS, Seller Central, eBay, and Facebook.
• Ensure Ecommerce presence is always aligned with brand voice and identity
• Identify new product opportunities based on competitor’s successes
• Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and new technologies
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central required, Amazon Vendor Central preferred
• Exceptional Excel skills for data manipulation and analysis
• Experience with eBay required, Walmart and Jet preferred
• Experience with Channel Advisor strongly preferred
• Creative minded with the ability to “think outside the box” in merchandising possibilities
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package including unlimited PTO, casual dress code and creative environment.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com